Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Crested Butte Conference

Hi all, just wanted to let you all know that I will be attending the Crested Butte Writers Conference http://www.crestedbuttewriters.org/conf.php on June 17-19, 2011. This is my first time attending it, but I have heard wonderful things about the venue, set up and the terrific people. I am really looking forward to attending!

"Join this intimate writers conference in spectacular Crested Butte Colorado and enjoy an experience like no other. Unique, efficient agent/editor appointments, special group rates to save money, tons of informal networking time with relaxed agents and editors.


Early Bird Rate extended to Sunday May 15th!


Look who we’ve got waiting to meet you: Writer’s House Agent, Stephen Barr, St. Martin’s Assistant Editor, Holly Blanck, Del Rey / Spectra Editor, Mike Braff, Cornerstone Literary agent, Helen Breitwieser, L Perkins Agent, Marisa Corvisiero.


Also, check out the workshops from our award winning authors: Robin D. Owens, Sophie Littlefield, Juliet Blackwell, Paul Anderson, and Kaki Warner."


Hope to see you all there!

~Marisa

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a top notch conference. Hope you meet some great folks and have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds wonderful... even the location... hope to meet you on day....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the conference and enjoyed getting to know you. It was such a positive experience. Thanks so much for your advice and company! I'll be seeing you again in September, I believe, at the Colorado Gold Writers' Conference? I cannot wait.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could have attended. At the time I was gearing up for the RWA conference in NYC. Unfortunately, fate had a different plan for me.

    Do you think you might be in attendance at the NJ RWA Writers Put Your Heart in A Book - Oct. 21-22?

    I know that our group has been adding agents,it would be wonderful to have you on board.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greate pieces. Keep writing such kind of info on your blog.
    Im really impressed by your site.
    Hello there, You've done an excellent job. I'll certainly
    digg it and in my view suggest to my friends. I am sure they'll be benefited from this site.

    Here is my website ... http://takemassageclasses.com

    ReplyDelete